KeraOs® provides the following benefits:
- Increased osteoconduction capacity.
- Excellent macroporosity and high microporosity.
- Non-immunological activity, due to its synthetic origin.
- Excellent maintenance of volume and primary stability of the implant.
- Predictable and stable regenerative results (Effective bone regeneration)
KeraOs® is indicated for:
- Filling of post-extraction bone cavities
- Covering of fenestration
- Expanding bone regeneration
- Crest reconstruction
- Intrabone defects in periodontics
- Furcal lesions
- Radicular exposures